vs. RAYS, 9/07

OFFNY

No, in playoffs, Bud might not make the four man. Jiminez may not even be on the playoff roster much less in the starting rotation. It is between Bud and Gausman for the 4th slot, not Bud and Ubaldo.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No kidding? Ubaldo won't be on the PO roster? Thanks for the update. I wasn't sure you were one one of those still advocating he gets more starts to eventually work his way back.

I do agree it may be between Bud and Gausman at this point, but Buck keeps all that very guarded.

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No kidding? Ubaldo won't be on the PO roster? Thanks for the update. I wasn't sure you were one one of those still advocating he gets more starts to eventually work his way back.

I do agree it may be between Bud and Gausman at this point, but Buck keeps all that very guarded.

Ubaldo can get all the winter ball and spring training starts he needs, imho.

Boy, we look LOUSY and lethargic today. We are sleepwalking in this game.I hope the Royals beat NY, because we have no pulse in Tampa.

We have looked thus far in Tampa pretty much like we looked in Chicago. Offense seemingly has little in between, it is either 3 home runs and 8-10 runs or getting no homers and 0-1 runs.

Archived