TonySoprano

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gy

Top 3 memorable moments of the celebration for me:

1) Adam Freakin' Jones - Victory lap/pieing fans

2) Darren O'Day "running" the bases while smoking a cigar

3) Adam Jones saying that Mark McLemore was his mentor (I didn't know that); told him to play hard and love every minute of it because when it goes, it goes fast and you can't get it back

Thought a little bit about how bittersweet it must be for CD to be watching on TV instead of being there.

Thank you mlb.tv for carrying the celebration.

Good list. I also enjoyed Pearce playing with his little girl and taking it all in with his family.

Yeah, everyone with their families and kids running around was really cool. I think Ubaldo's mom was sitting with him in the dugout.

Mom and Dad yeah. He really looks like his mom! Seemed like Andrew Miller was wandering around alone most of the time, I hope he didn't feel left out, lol.

I had to laugh when I saw Joe Saunders stroll past the camera. 1 IP, 45.00 ERA.

I hope we sign him out of retirement every year we make the playoffs. DUST OFF OL' ELIMINATION JOE IT'S TIME TO CRACK THE CHAMPAGNE.

He can be like our good luck charm.

I wonder how much of a playoff share he will receive.

To someone who has DVR'd the game or will be doing so today -- 7th inning, Hundley's at bat where he K's...Apparently at some point they cut to a shot of the stands right before he strikes out. I was told they zoomed in on me and my friend. Guy black shirt, black backwards hat. Brunette next to me, Jones jersey

I'd love to see it.

Archived