Playoff Tickets for Extra Games

schittenden

I just saw on eBay that they are selling codes for Saturday's presale for 39.95. While I think it's a shame that these people registered hundreds of times just to sell the codes, 39.95 is reasonable and a way to get playoff tickets without having to buy season tickets. Between me, my parents, sister and wife none of us won the lottery. I'm considering paying the 39.95.

Just so you know....even with the codes, there is no GUARANTEE that tickets will be available.

The code just gives you an "opportunity" to purchase. You could log on with the code, but tickets could be sold out.

Not trying to rain on your parade, but unless there's a refund offered, buyer beware.

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I spoke with Brad in the ticket office --- he made it clear that each person is eligible to buy 4 tix per game, all depending on availability.

If you're talking about the lottery winners, I'll believe it when I see it.

The email says, "You will have the opportunity to purchase up to FOUR (4) tickets to an AL Division Series game....."

If Brad is right, why wouldn't the email say 4 tickets to EACH game (depending on availability)?

I doubt the lottery winners will be able to buy up to 12 tickets. If so, that's kind of crappy. Should have given fewer tickets to more winners.

I hope you're correct, as I'll have more tickets for friends, but I really doubt that's the case.

I have two extra (Section 348) and was going to list them on StubHub but thought I'd check here first. If anyone has an offer to make, shoot me a PM. Not looking to gouge anyone, but I do need to try try to cover some of my other tickets.

Use this topic: http://forum.orioleshangout.com/forums/showthread.php/144050-ALDS-Tickets/page9

Goodluck!

I'm a new 13 game plan holder. Was able to get 2 in section 79 for game 1, and two in section 360 for game 2, game 5 was sold out.

That's interesting. I couldn't find two tickets together anywhere in the lower levels for games 1-2, but I got two in section 82 for game 5 (this was at around 10:20-30 a.m.).

Archived