Playoff Tickets for Extra Games

schittenden

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yea, I did use the same home address...didn't consider that....seems like they just don't have many available regardless. Availability will only decrease as they move on I am sure.

Yeah, I wish they would have more available for the general public. Sucks.

This is why I hate optimists. I had a terrible night and a terrible day, and all I had to look forward to was this, and I get nothing. Not a single ticket. To you optimists, life (for the most part) sucks and not everything goes the way you want it to.

Hope your day/night gets better.

Registered with two email addresses, didn't get picked on either. Very disappointed, but what are you going to do? I got picked every time the last go around, so I really don't have room to complain. It sounds like a lot of them were gobbled up by the season ticket holders and the deposit plan holders for next year, which is a good thing on paper. We'll see what happens next.

I ended up with section 310 (upper reserve half way between first base and the left field foul poll), but wow, what a messed up process. Since you have to purchase tickets for all games in one transaction, I had my seats selected already for Game 2 and was taken to the page to select for Game 3. Only it was completely sold out! And there was no function there to go back and complete my order, so I had to start all over. So I picked my seats again for Game 2 and tried to check out, submitted all my payment information and nothing....no confirmation page or anything. So I did it a third time and finally got my tickets. Not sure how much of a difference it made, but very frustrating.

Archived