Playoff Tickets for Extra Games

schittenden

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You will have the opportunity to purchase up to FOUR (4) tickets to an AL Division Series game at Oriole Park at Camden Yards. Tickets will be sold online only Saturday, September 27 from 10:00 a.m. ET until 11:59 p.m. ET

, or until tickets are no longer available.

Um, we can only go to one game with this?

Rejected twice here as well, two emails, separate IP addresses when I registered, so don't think duplication was an issue on my end. I wonder if the 2015 season ticket plan offer has just worked really well and they just don't have that many available.

Bummer, I just got the email (from the Orioles) that I was not selected.....3:16pm Central time....So apparently, you'll know either way.....

THANK YOU FOR REGISTERING FOR THE ORIOLES POSTSEASON TICKET OPPORTUNITY

Dear Orioles Fan,

Thank you for registering for a chance to purchase tickets for the 2014 American League Division Series. Unfortunately, your entry was not selected. You remain eligible for the American League Championship Series and World Series if you selected that when registering for the Postseason Ticket Opportunity.

Rejected twice here as well, two emails, separate IP addresses when I registered, so don't think duplication was an issue on my end. I wonder if the 2015 season ticket plan offer has just worked really well and they just don't have that many available.

Same address? I remember you had to input home address.

Provided only for those trying to figure out what the selection rate was: between myself and 2 other father/son combos I had a "ticket alliance" with, we were 1 for 6.

Were hoping to get at least 2 selections and go 4-and-2. But feeling blessed to have a shot at 4 tickets...we'll send the three sons with one of the dad's...dad to be determined by another drawing and I probably have better odds at this one!

Sorry to all of you who didn't get a code this time around, and best of luck for (we hope!) the ALCS and World Series.

Congrats to all those who will have an opportunity to buy ALDS tix!

Archived