Playoff Tickets for Extra Games

schittenden

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So from the sounds of it, there won't be any seating together in the lower levels for games 1 and 2 for lottery winners? I'm just guessing since there wasn't any left for the ticket plan sale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

99.9% positive that there is a reserved amount of tickets set aside for each pre-sale. The new SH pre-sale might have sold out...but there will magically be a lot of great seats available for the lottery winners.

I'm a current season ticket holder and got tickets on Monday. However, a buddy of mine got better seats than me via today's pre-sale.

In 2012, I was a new season ticket holder. I got seats during the season ticket holder pre-sale...but then managed to get even better seats via the lottery pre-sale.

The only people more than likely screwed are those that have to wait until they go on sale to the general public.

99.9% positive that there is a reserved amount of tickets set aside for each pre-sale. The new SH pre-sale might have sold out...but there will magically be a lot of great seats available for the lottery winners.

I'm a current season ticket holder and got tickets on Monday. However, a buddy of mine got better seats than me via today's pre-sale.

In 2012, I was a new season ticket holder. I got seats during the season ticket holder pre-sale...but then managed to get even better seats via the lottery pre-sale.

The only people more than likely screwed are those that have to wait until they go on sale to the general public.

I hope you're right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tbh, im surprised there is this much availability.

I think they had very *limited* stock of game 2 seats for bronze package to purchase.

all in all, they are doing an ok job with prioritizing where people sit, game availability relative to gold, silver, bronze, new season ticket, and lottery.

I expect very meager picks for lottery game 1-2, but they should be able to buy game 5 seats. which is fair-- because of all the stakeholders, they should be lowest priority...I wouldn't guarantee them seats to a guaranteed game, but it is cool they can get up to 4 to a game 5, even if they aren't amazing seats...

That is my understanding as well. I don't have anything at all to substantiate that, but I am operating under that assumption.

That's interesting. I couldn't find two tickets together anywhere in the lower levels for games 1-2, but I got two in section 82 for game 5 (this was at around 10:20-30 a.m.).

Funny, I was on at 10am....maybe I was shut out of game 5 because I already had games 1&2 in the cart. Maybe they maxed me at two games?

Likewise. I was only able to get upper reserve seats for Games 1 & 2. Anyone by chance every sat in section 312 or 374?

IMO the upper level seats are fine if you are in the first 10 or so rows. Above that, I'd rather just watch on TV or find a good spot in the standing sections which will be basically impossible for playoff games.

Apparently my tickets are in the free food section. Anybody ever sat there? What do they have for food and how are seats?

Our Sunday season plan is there in the first row. Seats are fine. Food includes hit dogs, nachos, popcorn, peanuts, salad, soda and ice cream.

Oddly, I couldn't get assigned playoff tickets in that section and got sent over to 210 in right field.

Just curious. Is the ticket buying process similar to buying tickets for a regular season game on orioles.com? I know it's going to be different, but is the layout and everything basically the same? I got my hands on a code for Saturday and I don't need expensive seats. I really wouldn't mind sitting in the upper deck. My cousin got his tickets during the sale this morning and he said he just chose best available. Will it be easy for me to choose the specific section or price range that I want?

Just curious. Is the ticket buying process similar to buying tickets for a regular season game on orioles.com? I know it's going to be different, but is the layout and everything basically the same? I got my hands on a code for Saturday and I don't need expensive seats. I really wouldn't mind sitting in the upper deck. My cousin got his tickets during the sale this morning and he said he just chose best available. Will it be easy for me to choose the specific section or price range that I want?

Probably best to select best available. If you take too long to chose, I think you well be shut out.

Archived