Who's going to the Next O's Game?

Bahama O's Fan

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Section 5 Game 1 and Section 23 game 2 (also SRO Saturday Nationals). Coming up from Southwest Virginia...live in the heart of Hokie Country...I will probably have a few people want to choke me for saying this...I grew up a Braves/Ted Turner fan because it was the only baseball on tv for us then. After I went to college I started watching the Orioles on MASN and soon after starting coming up for games...been an O's fan since...while I like football and many other sports...Orioles baseball is the best to me...something about the AL East and the passion the fans have for it...while the Yankees and Red Sox are our enemies and their fans can be absolutely horrible at times...I love them...they are just as passionate about their team as we are...which is what makes this whole thing so much fun...people care...life for that moment is all about making that play...all about getting the win that day. This will be my first Orioles playoff experience. Go Orioles!

My wife surprised me with tickets so that my son and I can go to game 2 on Friday; she apparently joined the 10:00 a.m. online frenzy and was able to buy a couple of standing-room-only tickets. This is our first playoff game ever, and our first experience with standing-room tickets, so I'd greatly appreciate any advice/tips on how to best use these for my 15-year-old's benefit. Thanks!

My wife surprised me with tickets so that my son and I can go to Game 2 on Friday; she apparently joined the 10:00 A.M. online frenzy, and was able to buy a couple of standing-room-only tickets. This is our first playoff game ever, and our first experience with standing-room tickets, so I'd greatly appreciate any advice/tips on how to best use these for my 15-year-old's benefit. Thanks!

You bastards.

Archived