Who's going to the Next O's Game?

Bahama O's Fan

I could get behind this. Ticket situation got worked out so I'll be there on Thursday. I'm just gonna find a parking garage as close as I can and wing it.

That's what I did two years ago and I had no problem finding a place to park. Just make sure you arrive several hours before starting game time.

Glad to hear you worked it out and you'll be able to be at the Yard. Nothing can compare to the energy you'll feel once you walk inside the park. What an awesome feeling. :2yay-thumb:

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's what I did two years ago and I had no problem finding a place to park. Just make sure you arrive several hours before starting game time.

Glad to hear you worked it out and you'll be able to be at the Yard. Nothing can compare to the energy you'll feel once you walk inside the park. What an awesome feeling. :2yay-thumb:

We are going to be arriving around 5. Parking is not going to be fun. Hopefully going to find someplace to book it online....NO wonder B/C lot passes were going for so much money on the secondary market!

My wife surprised me with tickets so that my son and I can go to game 2 on Friday; she apparently joined the 10:00 a.m. online frenzy and was able to buy a couple of standing-room-only tickets. This is our first playoff game ever, and our first experience with standing-room tickets, so I'd greatly appreciate any advice/tips on how to best use these for my 15-year-old's benefit. Thanks!

Congrats first of all. Great wife! You may be able to get the railing in the flag court, or possible get up on the roof top bar. I usually walk the inside from foul pole to foul pole when the Orioles are batting. Some good views!

I could get behind this. Ticket situation got worked out so I'll be there on Thursday. I'm just gonna find a parking garage as close as I can and wing it.

In 2012 we all joined up in the Orioles Legends Park. It was very fun. A lot of folks will be in Baltimore early and I an sure will be in the Sliders/Pickles area.

My sister-in-law's accounting firm has tickets, and she gave one to my brother-in-law, and one to... me! So, miracle of miracles, on Thursday I should be in section 40, 17 rows behind the plate! It's quite amazing, for the first 35 years of my life or so I was almost always a nose-bleed seats guy for Orioles games. I had about a 15-year run of seats only in the outfield, usually upper deck. But thanks to my wife's sis I get amazing playoff tickets.

:clap3::)

My sister-in-law's accounting firm has tickets, and she gave one to my brother-in-law, and one to... me! So, miracle of miracles, on Thursday I should be in section 40, 17 rows behind the plate! It's quite amazing, for the first 35 years of my life or so I was almost always a nose-bleed seats guy for Orioles games. I had about a 15-year run of seats only in the outfield, usually upper deck. But thanks to my wife's sis I get amazing playoff tickets.

Congratulations. You deserve it.

Awesome dude.

Archived