vs. ROYALS, 10/11 (A.L.C.S., Game Two)

OFFNY

The Orioles are losing by a score of 4-4.

I don't know if they can come back from this.

Lol I cant understand how people cannot be loving every moment of this instead of incessantly whining.

Two teams playing full out, not quitting and giving it their all. Win or lose this is fun. Course I want to win but I am just grateful to be here and enjoying the hell out of it.

The Orioles have had 3 consecutive winning seasons.

When that is the franchise that you are rooting for, the fanbase tends to get spoiled.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even if he doesnt bunt, he immediately, immediately took the pressure off Herrera who was wild by just flailing at the first pitch. He MUST take that pitch in that situation, in this historic, once in 30 year situation. Not just the " I am Adam, this is my game, hack away as usual." Yes, he could very well still hit a homer and win this game, but the truly great player does both...gets the homer AND has the smart, get the runner over in critical innings at bats.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't know, I kind of doubt that all Jones has to do is flip a mental switch. If he was ever going to do it it would already have happened. He is what he is, and that's an above average player who will occasionally get himself out at the plate swinging at junk.

He's not Andrew McCutchen

Baseball needs to do something to speed up the game. Pitcher steps off, hitter asks for time, catcher goes to the mound. Repeat. I like the drama and all. But we are nearly 4 hours into the game before the ninth inning (again). These 5-hour marathons are getting to be too much.

Archived