Guthries shirt...

Dark Helmet

o

I'm surprised.

From everything that I have ever heard, read, and seen of him, Guthrie has always been very unassuming and extremely modest.

It seems out of character for him ........ I don't know him personally, or what he does with his life outside of baseball, but in terms of the way that he has always conducted himself in the press in regard to his baseball exploits, it seems out of character.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am kind of surprised by Guthrie wearing that, never thought he was that type of guy but I guess people change when they get around a bunch of D-bags like Hosmer and Dyson. What can ya do though? Winning is the best revenge and we aren't doing it.

Said the O's aint no Royal.

True, we are but one of the many, strike that, all of the other MLB franchises that have been more successful. The good news is once they get blown out each of the four remaining games, that'll just feel like coming home for their fans and the players.

True, we are but one of the many, strike that, all of the other MLB franchises that have been more successful. The good news is once they get blown out each of the four remaining games, that'll just feel like coming home for their fans and the players.

I don't normally advocate plunking guys but I would love to see one of their guys take one right between the numbers. You're winning the series. Shut your mouths and act like you've been there before. Oh wait, you haven't. And probably never will be again.

Wow, what a joke, Guthrie. We never did anything to him, even paid the loser a good chunk of money. Class, class, class...

iirc, he was also sort of a fan favorite in Baltimore. I believe he's gotten cheers when he's played in Baltimore as a visitor. That will never happen again. Completely classless

I remember when Guthrie left Buck made a bizarre comment about the time Guthrie came back on the final week to pitch one game. It was when he and the classless Bedard were hurt at the same time. Guthrie worked back from the DL and Bedard went home to Canada and sat on his ass. At the time Buck wasnt even the manager yet. But it seemed to mean Guthrie didnt come back to help the team but to get one more start for a contact or arbitration thing.

I remember thinking....Damn Buck that was a little harsh.....maybe Guthrie realized it was about him and has harbored anger ever since.

Screw him.

Archived