Next Offseason's Free Agents

Bahama O's Fan

Duquette is under contract for four more seasons. No need for any kind of extension. Nor would Dan want one.

Oh. Could have sworn I seen posts that stated it was up after the 2016 season.

I can't wait til next off-season then. They will have no choice but to be aggressively active.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Attendance was better back then. We're still trying to get back 2005 levels. Man, we were the laughing stock for quite a while. Simply horrible. Explains a lot.

Nationals have hurt the O's attendance but as long as the O's keep winning they will probably keep increasing attendance. We will see how far that goes.

Many of these guys have question marks going into the season:

- Can Chris Davis bounce back from a poor season? Will the adderall have any effect?

- Can Matt Wieters still catch effectively or will he have to change positions?

- Is Steve Pearce going to come close to a season where he put up 90% of his career value?

- How long can Darren O'Day string together great seasons while playing baseball's most volatile role?

- Can Bud Norris build off his career year in 2014 as he enters his 30s?

We won't have a good idea of who the Orioles try to keep until the season plays out.

Nationals have hurt the O's attendance but as long as the O's keep winning they will probably keep increasing attendance. We will see how far that goes.

When the Nationals rebuild for the first time, I think we shall see. Oh. And they will. Even the Phillies have.

I'm not familiar with the way the new QO works completely.

Can we literally put the QO tag on all 11 players? Do they have to meet a certain criteria to QO them?

I imagine there's a good few of those guys that could net us a pick.

All 11. And then they each can play for 16.2 million for one year. If they chose. No one has ever done this. But I can guarantee that one of those eleven would be the first.

Archived