Ongoing Lineup Thread (2015)

OFFNY

Did you hear Gary Thorne on Saturday. Paredes asked Buck if he made the team. Buck told him he did, meaning if he hadn't pulled his back, he was on the opening day roster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think both DD and Buck tell about 27-28 people that they are worthy and figure things will fall into place one way or another.

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply
part of me gets this.

But, Buck didn't leave Lough on the DL and go for a rehab stint, he brought him right back to the roster and in front of Paredes who was hitting lights out in AAA.

I think you may be "misremembering". :). Paredes only had one game at Bowie in 2015 before being called up this weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

part of me gets this.

But, Buck didn't leave Lough on the DL and go for a rehab stint, he brought him right back to the roster and in front of Paredes who was hitting lights out in AAA.

It's similar to what happened with Pedro Strop. Everyone just assumed he would do the maximum rehab stint. 30 days I think. But these players are in a Union. And if they are deemed healthy to play then you really can't force them to stay on the DL. I like Lough. I just hope he ends up on a team in the NL.

I like that lineup a lot. Glad De Aza is getting a night off, he has been scuffling lately. Let him clear his head and get Delmon some AB's. Although I'd personally prefer Pearce in left, Davis at first and Delmon as the DH
Me too.

Archived