Ongoing Lineup Thread (2015)

OFFNY

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Flaherty in for Schoop, Davis DH, Pearce batting #2, perfect L/R/L order..........

500full.jpg

I am kinda surprised that Davis is not at first, with Pearce at DH. We would have had the same L/R/L/R order. Maybe Pearce has Wally Pipped CD off of first?

I like Pearce at #2. He might not be your prototypical #2 but he has the best OBP ability on the team.

I am kinda surprised that Davis is not at first, with Pearce at DH. We would have had the same L/R/L/R order. Maybe Pearce has Wally Pipped CD off of first?

I was also happy to see Pearce at 1B. He's the better 1B but I was worried Buck would just keep Davis there since he's been our 1B the last few years.

Flaherty in for Schoop, Davis DH, Pearce batting #2, perfect L/R/L order..........

500full.jpg

I'm diggin' it. Snider 3rd is unexpected but hey, if he can play like he did yesterday that's just fine.

I'm really interested in seeing what Everth Cabrera we get this year; kind of like with Crush Davis, he had an all star 2013 followed by a bad year. But ninth is where he should bat until Hardy gets back.

I like Pearce at #2. He might not be your prototypical #2 but he has the best OBP ability on the team.

I was also happy to see Pearce at 1B. He's the better 1B but I was worried Buck would just keep Davis there since he's been our 1B the last few years.

Well this is Buck's decision to make and Buck's alone. I do not disagree, I also think that Pearce is the Better first basemen. But it won't make the CD camp real happy heading into his FA year. CD's suspension gave Pearce an opportunity to play there everyday, and I think Pearce is establishing himself as our future at the position. I would love to see the Orioles extend Pearce to a reasonable deal real soon.

o

BALTIMORE O RIOLES O(vs. YANKEES, 4/13)

Alejandro De Aza - LF

Steve Pearce - RF

Chris Davis - 1B

Adam Jones - CF

Travis Snider - DH

Manny Machado - 3B

Jonathan Schoop - 2B

Everth Cabrera - SS

Caleb Joseph - C

Wei-Yin Chen -LHP (0-0, 6.23 ERA)

OPPOSING PITCHER

Michael Pineda -RHP (0-0, 3.00 ERA)

http://www.baseballpress.com/lineups

Good line up. I think we bounce back tonight with a W.

- The poster formerly known as GMU Orioles Fan(long story short, I changed my username and password without realizing it went to my old school email address I never use post graduation.)

Good line up. I think we bounce back tonight with a W.

- The poster formerly known as GMU Orioles Fan(long story short, I changed my username and password without realizing it went to my old school email address I never use post graduation.)

Let me fix that for you.

Archived