O's offer vouchers to Saturday's ticket buyers - Monday AND Tuesday Games PPD

Creamsicle

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I call "Jinx" :D

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>After consultation with Baltimore City Police Department, tonight?s game between the Orioles & White Sox at Oriole Park has been postponed.</p>— Baltimore Orioles (@Orioles) <a href="
">April 27, 2015</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Game is postponed.
Game postponed.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Orioles?src=hash">#Orioles</a> game with White Sox has been postponed</p>— Roch Kubatko (@masnRoch) <a href="

">April 27, 2015</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
CNN is announcing the game is postponed
o

The game will not being at 7:05 P.M. (I just heard on the news.)

I don't know if the postponement is for a couple of hours., or completely postpones until a future date.

Game "postponed" per CNN.

Hahahaha got my O's update from CNN.

Game postponed.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>After consultation with Baltimore City Police Department, tonight?s game between the Orioles & White Sox at Oriole Park has been postponed.</p>— Baltimore Orioles (@Orioles) <a href="

Well that would have been a sensible decision to reach a few hours ago.

I feel bad for everyone there and en route.

They are carrying rolls of toilet paper and paper towels . Mugging for the cameras.

I'm sorry I cannot tell if you are being sarcastic or not. I do not live in Baltimore so I have been watching the national news and it looks like a disaster. At least one officer unresponsive, reported broken bones, more than one police vehicle on fire and one was being looted with a helicopter overhead and it looked like a swat team arrived to avoid firearms and other items from being stolen.

Toilet paper?

It just sucks these idiots have to ruin it for everyone that just want to a have a nice night with their family and friends at the ball park and for the people who look forward to enjoying baseball games on TV after a rough day at work.

Archived