The This Team IS Done, We are Dumb and Nothing can Fix it MEGA THREAD

MagicBird

Hates the Os?

Ok lol.

Since I was 3 years old to the time I was in my teens, all I wore was Oriole stuff.

Would sit in my dads car for hours at night, just trying to hear static riddled words from announcers in Toronto, Boston, NY, Milwaukee, etc. when those teams were playing the Os.

Still wear Os hats and T shirts.

Bet over $1000 last year on the Os to win the division, AL east, and WS.

Hate the Os? Far from it. Just thoroughly disgusted at the front office for what they did to the team this off season.

That alone is enough to raise the ire of a few folks on the OH.

It's always easy to insult anyone who dares question the front office. What's more insulting is constantly loading the bases against the Marlins and not being able to blow the game wide open with clutch hitting.

Scrap heap hitters don't scare pitchers.

MSK

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What's more insulting is constantly loading the bases against the Marlins and not being able to blow the game wide open with clutch hitting.

Real quick. Next three years. Paredes or Cruz. Both 30 million a year.

So, you don't care about winning?

It's not that he does not care. It's that he wants to allocate those resources elsewhere. He thinks if he chooses neither, that he gets to spend elsewhere. It's not always about the image. Sometimes it is just what it is.

It's not that he does not care. It's that he wants to allocate those resources elsewhere. He thinks if he chooses neither, that he gets to spend elsewhere. It's not always about the image. Sometimes it is just what it is.

Actually if you force me to pick I pick Cruz.

At least I have a better understanding of what his decline is likely to look like.

Hates the Os?

Ok lol.

Since I was 3 years old to the time I was in my teens, all I wore was Oriole stuff.

Would sit in my dads car for hours at night, just trying to hear static riddled words from announcers in Toronto, Boston, NY, Milwaukee, etc. when those teams were playing the Os.

Still wear Os hats and T shirts.

Bet over $1000 last year on the Os to win the division, AL east, and WS.

Hate the Os? Far from it. Just thoroughly disgusted at the front office for what they did to the team this off season.

I feel for you. I am in the same boat you are. I love the O?s, and I am a current season ticket holder. Anyone that offers any criticism of the team in the vast majority of posters on this forum ?hates the team.? They don?t realize that we love the team but we are not going to be a rubber stamp for everything we see wrong with the organization. Can of Corn insults posters regularly. You use the word ?apologist? and the moderators threaten to ban you. It is becoming obvious that this isn?t a forum. This is a Baltimore Orioles public relations site. Many us were not happy with the club doing nothing to improve in the off-season. Through 44 games it looks like we knew what we were talking about

Actually if you force me to pick I pick Cruz.

At least I have a better understanding of what his decline is likely to look like.

As I said. It is absolutely ok to do so. Interesting exercise in any case.

I feel for you. I am in the same boat you are. I love the O?s, and I am a current season ticket holder. Anyone that offers any criticism of the team in the vast majority of posters on this forum ?hates the team.? They don?t realize that we love the team but we are not going to be a rubber stamp for everything we see wrong with the organization. Can of Corn insults posters regularly. You use the word ?apologist? and the moderators threaten to ban you. It is becoming obvious that this isn?t a forum. This is a Baltimore Orioles public relations site. Many us were not happy with the club doing nothing to improve in the off-season. Through 44 games it looks like we knew what we were talking about

Examples please.

Archived