Orioles win; Yankees lose

wildcard

13 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

Huge to get a split, especially after how terrible they looked in the first two games. Win a comebacker last night and then destroy them tonight. 

Yankees don’t gain on us in the standings and I’ll take that. 

And the Yankees can't gain on the slumping Rays who are now on a five game losing streak.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, sportsfan8703 said:

The Yankees have a weak lineup, average rotation, but have a great bullpen. They don’t scare me. Their SP isn’t good enough to carry that weak lineup. 

Well, I'm not counting on anything yet. Let's wait until Rondon is back and Judge. For all of their warts, they're still only 4 games back from Baltimore.

1 hour ago, Moose Milligan said:

Yankees lose today, Orioles win. Yankees fired their hitting coach, too. 

Their lineup is just not that good. I’m surprised DJ isn’t hitting better. That lineup was top heavy going into the year and have older players. 

Edited by eddie83

3 hours ago, Big Al said:

If the playoffs started today, three AL East teams would make it. Neither NY nor Boston make the cut. 

I did notice that Boston have won five in a row, but that only puts them five games over .500. So yeah, while we're at it, suck it Boston. 

• Upvote 1