vs. ASTROS, 6/01

OFFNY

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Take it easy. The Orioles be running into outs.Missing cut off men They got seven guys who can't hit.Take it easy.

And two starters that can't pitch a lick. And a bullpen that knows just how and when to blow up games.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I would just like to say this is totally on Buck. Why do you take out Jimenez at 91 pitches in the 7th inning? Makes no sense at all to me. It's not like he has Andrew Miller out there in the bullpen. No matter how good Brach can be at times, he's a box of chacolate, you just never really know what you are going to get. As for Hunter, they could DFA him tomorrow and I'd throw a party.

I would just like to say this is totally on Buck. Why do you take out Jimenez at 91 pitches in the 7th inning? Makes no sense at all to me. It's not like he has Andrew Miller out there in the bullpen. No matter how good Brach can be at times, he's a box of chacolate, you just never really know what you are going to get. As for Hunter, they could DFA him tomorrow and I'd throw a party.

Totally agree U gives up one hit and gets yanked. I would have let him light a bigger fire or blow it out.

You nailed Brach, and Hunter I've given up on.

Archived