If Gonzo has to go on the DL, Cabral could be back tomorrow (Gonzo DL Retro to 10th)

wildcard

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've been seeing lots of comments about Brian getting DFA.

Is that the logical side of the brain thinking.

Or is, that he is disliked and that is what people want to see happen?

I think it makes a lot of sense to maintain flexibility with the roster spot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

40 man roster is full now. No reason to add him yet when there other alternatives.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

The 40 man is not really full as you can add someon and put Schoop on teh 60 day DL as he is at day 57 right now so it is basically a paper move. I can't see tim Berry aking it much longer on the 40 man as well. He has been awful this season and stuck down in AA.

The 40 man is not really full as you can add someon and put Schoop on teh 60 day DL as he is at day 57 right now so it is basically a paper move. I can't see tim Berry aking it much longer on the 40 man as well. He has been awful this season and stuck down in AA.

I think Berry stays on the 40 man into next year. He 24, a lefty and had a good year at AA last year. There will be plenty of spots open on the roster come October.

If they need a 40 man roster spot in the near future Schoop can go on the 60 day DL or Rondon can be DFA'd to get him to the Norfolk roster.

Kind of like Eduardo Rodriguez last season?

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The Orioles have placed RHP Miguel Gonzalez on the 15-day disabled list (retroactive to June 10) with a right groin strain.</p>— Baltimore Orioles (@Orioles) <a href="

">June 11, 2015</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Mike Wright recalled from AAA Norfolk <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/orioles?src=hash">#orioles</a></p>— Roch Kubatko (@masnRoch) <a href="

Buck played it straight up for Sunday. The Relievers tonight are Brach (multi) Britton (multi) and I guess TJ (multi) I assume he will stick with the starter until six runs are scored.

Buck played it straight up for Sunday.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Wright will go to 'pen and, we assume, start Sunday if not used in relief <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/orioles?src=hash">#orioles</a></p>— Roch Kubatko (@masnRoch) <a href="

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Mike Wright recalled from AAA Norfolk <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/orioles?src=hash">#orioles</a></p>? Roch Kubatko (@masnRoch) <a href="

Good play. I like it.

Buck played it straight up for Sunday. The Relievers tonight are Brach (multi) Britton (multi) and I guess TJ (multi) I assume he will stick with the starter until six runs are scored.

I expecting Cabal back and then swapped with Wright for Sunday, Of course, most of us, thought he could go that way.

I expecting Cabal back and then swapped with Wright for Sunday, Of course, most of us, thought he could go that way.

Except for those of us who were paying attention, because Wright could not be recalled before Monday unless it was to replace someone going on the DL.

And Roe. Hunter should be available (17 pitches). Wright is a break glass case.

Archived