vs. Toronto Blue Jays 6/20

weams

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He's a heck of a young pitcher. A lot better than the alternatives.

Hes struggled each time hes been put in the rotation. All he does is throw straight gas. He doesn't have a good second or third pitch. He MUST devolep that before he becomes a good starter in this league. Buck has said that himself but never seems to send him to AAA Norfolk to do so.

Hes struggled each time hes been put in the rotation. All he does is throw straight gas. He doesn't have a good second or third pitch. He MUST devolep that before he becomes a good starter in this league. Buck has said that himself but never seems to send him to AAA Norfolk to do so.

He is an excellent young 23 year old with the types of tools that it takes to be a great MLB pitcher long term. Not like the guys who start out with only craft to fall back on.

The HBP only struck the back elbow because Martin was swinging at it. Otherwise, he is just pitching inside.

Yes, and the infield single was the variety that only went for a hit because it was hit too soft. I agree he needs to develop the other pitches but the FB command his there.

Yes, and the infield single was the variety that only went for a hit because it was hit too soft. I agree he needs to develop the other pitches but the FB command his there.

He is a great young talent and I am glad he is ours.

He is an excellent young 23 year old with the types of tools that it takes to be a great MLB pitcher long term. Not like the guys who start out with only craft to fall back on.

Never said he doesn't have potential. I think he does in fact I have a Gausman jersey but hes simply not ready yet. Then again the O's have had a very hard time developing pitchers so I shouldn't be surprised.

Archived