vs. Toronto Blue Jays 6/20

weams

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Never said he doesn't have potential. I think he does in fact I have a Gausman jersey but hes simply not ready yet. Then again the O's have had a very hard time developing pitchers so I shouldn't be surprised.

I don't think going to AAA and pitching against guys who can't consistently time his fastball is going to help him.

I don't think going to AAA and pitching against guys who can't consistently time his fastball is going to help him.

Going go need to trade Norris to let him pitch. Will that happen?

Wilson has looked good enough to be a number 6 starter in case of injury.

I think this umpire is just awful and calls strikes when the pitcher hits the glove regardless of location, but Buerhle is getting a more liberal zone than Gausman.

Roy, I'm frustrated by the hitting too, but it is tough to blame them when everything 3 inches off each corner is getting called. Buerhle can live off either corner all day long if the ump allows him too.

But don't the veteran pitchers get the calls like the veteran hitters?

what was that? About a 6 pitch inning? We can't even foul pitches off.This is a 36 year old pitcher who tires at about 85 pitches and we can't even work any kind of pitches.

Buehrle throw strikes. You try to "work the count" and you will be down 0-2.

I think this umpire is just awful and calls strikes when the pitcher hits the glove regardless of location, but Buerhle is getting a more liberal zone than Gausman.

Roy, I'm frustrated by the hitting too, but it is tough to blame them when everything 3 inches off each corner is getting called. Buerhle can live off either corner all day long if the ump allows him too.

Well, the ump gets much more time to decide if Buerhle's pitch is a strike as it takes 2 seconds to arrive at the plate. I just wish we had more starters with true swing and miss stuff. I like strike out pitchers.

Archived