vs. RANGERS, 6/29

OFFNY

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Norris ERA 6.91, he would be lapping the field in worst ERA if he had enough innings. Next highest ERA is 5.68 by Jeremy Guthrie. His 1.61 WHIP would also be worst in the league, as well as his .889 OPS against. WHIP and OPs against are before tonight's game, so they're even higher. Norris isn't just bad, he's historically bad.

Why is Norris still out there? Can't we at least put Matusz out there for 2 innings?

Need Matsuz for when Hamilton returns. Ok I jest but I think Buck is looking at the series long term and would rather Bud go six so the pen a tad more fresh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Need Matsuz for when Hamilton returns. Ok I jest but I think Buck is looking at the series long term and would rather Bud go six so the penis a tad more fresh.

Ha ha!

Norris ERA 6.91, he would be lapping the field in worst ERA if he had enough innings. Next highest ERA is 5.68 by Jeremy Guthrie. His 1.61 WHIP would also be worst in the league, as well as his .889 OPS against. WHIP and OPs against are before tonight's game, so they're even higher. Norris isn't just bad, he's historically bad.

As I said earlier, he's the worst pitcher in the game. -1.4 rWAR coming into tonight.

Archived