We Just Got Our #1 Starter

sfosfan

Just wanted to show a little appreciation for Ubaldo Jimenez who mlb.com shows as starting today's game. What an insane ride this has been on my couch watching his starts, and I've enjoyed every minute of it. I love watching Ubaldo because he reminds me as a kid playing whiffle ball- his pitches move similarly, but that could be because the 120 inch screen makes it look that way. :D

I woke up this morning wondering what changes Buck might do, and I love this. Can't wait to see what happens in the second half. Tillman has been coming around of late, and with Jimenez and Chen pitching well I'm no longer so worried about the starters. On that note, I'm feeling like an umpire now as I can't wait to see the hitting. Batter Up! :2yay-thumb:

For a fleeting moment, this post made me think I was wrong and there was a game tonight. Alas, have to wait until tomorrow night...

Same here.. I was like whoa, we have a game tonight?!?! My evening plans almost had to be changed. Can't wait to watch our boys again! Hopefully in winning fashion.

Archived