Two Orioles fans have named their kids Camden and Yardley

kelsey59

Colleen and Tony Serra fit into the latter group. Both grew up loving the Baltimore Orioles, and decided to name their son Camden, after the ballpark.

Their second child arrived in June, and they kept with the baseball theme. The couple named their daughter Yardley, giving them Camden and Yardley.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mlb-big-league-stew/two-orioles-fans-have-named-their-kids-camden-and-yardley-235507003.html

OK, who is it? :D

We have a 7 month old named Camden. Was my wife's idea, being that I had worked for the Birds for 4 years. I call him Cam but everyone else calls him Camden.

I have a 3 year old named Camden. Most people call him Cam. I call him C-Block.

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk

This isn't about me, but my son is named Camden. He was born on the day the O's clinched the A.L. East last season. I wore orange to make sure that was the first colorhe saw when he came into the world. My wife and I watched the game in the hospital room with him that night. He was still nameless at the time. Camden was one of my choices, but I did not think I had my wife sold on it, until after the game when we were watching the O's celebrate. (I was going to post a few pics, but I don't know how to) I tried to talk my wife into giving him the middle name Yards, but she's also a huge baseball fanatic, and said we would just be setting him up for possible failure if he's not one day a great pitcher. (C.Y would have been his initials). My Dad brought a A.L. East Champs onesie to the hospital the next day for him, as well as A.L. East Champs shirts for my wife, my daughter and I, and we had a newborn/O's celebration in the hospital room. My Dad was really psyched about it because he and my Mom were going to name me Brooks, but decided to name me Regis Jr at the last minute. 33 years later here we are doing something similar. So he really thought this was awesome. Anyways, just wanted to share my story, after I saw this one. Thanks. Go O's!

Archived