Trade Watch (It starts)

weams

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wouldn't surprise me: Scherzer, gonzalez, Strasburg, Giolito, Ross/Roark.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ross is a first rounder and looks cool as a cucumber. I have been impressed.

Can't believe the Nats got Ross and Trea Turner for Steven Freaking Souza, Jr.

It's a good example of a team buying and selling. They get one of the best pitchers in the game, two super prospects, and a quality infielder.

Can't believe the Nats got Ross and Trea Turner for Steven Freaking Souza, Jr.

They get unbelievably lucky. The Fister trade was ridiculous and they also got Ramos for Capps. Every one of those trades people thought were ridiculously lopsided.

It's a good example of a team buying and selling. They get one of the best pitchers in the game, two super prospects, and a quality infielder.

How is that buying and selling? I thought that was trading a major leaguer for two good prospects.

They get unbelievably lucky. The Fister trade was ridiculous and they also got Ramos for Capps. Every one of those trades people thought were ridiculously lopsided.

Ridiculous? Did you keep up with Robbie Ray?

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Source: the Phillies will receive Double-A right-hander Nick Pivetta for Jonathan Papelbon.</p>? Todd Zolecki (@ToddZolecki) <a href="
">July 28, 2015</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Pivetta

Philly is paying $4.5M of remaining $4.9M this year. He reduced his salary from $13M to $11M next year. And $3M of that is deferred to 2017. Seems Philly just wanted him gone.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Anyone think it was strange that flash got pulled in the 9th? He isn't exactly a bad defender. Did he get hurt? Or maybe he is part of a deal? I just found it strange. I know Buck said it was our best defensive lineup in press but flash is more than capable of finishing out the game. Just wondering if I missed something there.

Philly is paying $4.5M of remaining $4.9M this year. He reduced his salary from $13M to $11M next year. And $3M of that is deferred to 2017. Seems Philly just wanted him gone.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Philly bought a better prospect return.

Archived