Lefty in the 2016 Rotation

backwardsk

At this point I think Baltimore would have to include Manny to get into Hamels discussion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That I would not do, but I would include a package with Schoop.

But, that's really not a worry.

Orioles are not even one of the six teams that the Phillies are talking with. Rangers and Dodgers are the top two, and Cubs, Yankees, Red Sox and Giants are the other four.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That I would not do, but I would include a package with Schoop.

But, that's really not a worry.

Orioles are not even one of the six teams that the Phillies are talking with. Rangers and Dodgers are the top two, and Cubs, Yankees, Red Sox and Giants are the other four.

Don't see San Fran or NY with the horses. BOS a little light up top unless they are considering Mookie or X. Cubs have horses but I'd be surprised if they out bid Texas' current offer. LA needs to include Seager -- maybe Peterson too.

None of the guarantied, but it still seems to me like TEX in drivers seat.

Don't see San Fran or NY with the horses. BOS a little light up top unless they are considering Mookie or X. Cubs have horses but I'd be surprised if they out bid Texas' current offer. LA needs to include Seager -- maybe Peterson too.

Will this wreck Texas' farm system or will they still have some solid pieces left?

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Will this wreck Texas' farm system or will they still have some solid pieces left?

Texas will be fine--it's an incredibly deep system. But it will sting. Looks like PHI is holding feet to the fire, too, to squeeze out more.

My sense is with the Dodgers that they have plenty of money to spend or carry a bad contract or so, but since Friedman came on board they're a little more protective of their top prospects. I don't think they move Seager for anyone.

Texas will be fine--it's an incredibly deep system. But it will sting. Looks like PHI is holding feet to the fire, too, to squeeze out more.

I almost hope Philly screws themselves. It's amazing that they like to play chicken so much.

My sense is with the Dodgers that they have plenty of money to spend or carry a bad contract or so, but since Friedman came on board they're a little more protective of their top prospects. I don't think they move Seager for anyone.

Which might be why the Rangers are the frontrunners right now.

I don't see how the Giants can be in any major trade talks there system is about the same as ours. They have nothing at the top that would match teh Rangers or Dodgers.

I don't see how the Giants can be in any major trade talks there system is about the same as ours. They have nothing at the top that would match teh Rangers or Dodgers.

Not Rangers/Dodgers, but have some interesting arms, quality MLB ready catcher and a couple of upside plays. Quantity over quality but the quantity is quality and could be upper-minor centric.

I agree, though, don't seem like big threats.

Archived