Connolly rates Chen returning to the Orioles at 1 out of 10

Going Underground

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Yankees can have chen. I have never been a fan of him. Buck is one of the main reasons Chen has done so well. Buck would give Chen extra rest between starts because he is so fragile. The Orioles need a couple pitchers who can average seven to nine innings per start. Chen is a five or six inning pitcher.

I am with you...people can throw stats at me all they want, but I honestly never felt comfortable watching this guy pitch. I swear, it was like he was great through one time in the batting order....then it was a crap shoot....it looked like he was throwing softballs in the 4th inning. It also rubbed me the wrong way hearing him complain about being shipped to AAA after pitching a great game against a pathetic Phillies team. He only won 16 games the year before because of run support. I could be wrong, but let the Yankees waste money on him. Just don't think he's very good.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

He never said that. No anything like that.

More of weams facts, I presume?

He most definitely said it. He might not mean it but he said it.

Machado told Orioles reporters that he "would definitely love to stay here" with the Orioles.

This is the organization I came up with, this is the organization I want to be with.

http://www.camdenchat.com/2015/10/4/9449933/orioles-rumors-manny-machado-contract-extension-discussions

More of weams facts, I presume?

He most definitely said it. He might not mean it but he said it.

Machado told Orioles reporters that he "would definitely love to stay here" with the Orioles.

This is the organization I came up with, this is the organization I want to be with.

http://www.camdenchat.com/2015/10/4/9449933/orioles-rumors-manny-machado-contract-extension-discussions

Good Pull. I guess he is staying then. Rep.

He wants to stay, he's said it. We just have to pay him fairly. Please don't give PGA or DD any excuses C of C. They need to get it done.

Rep here. Too. I never saw that before. Thank you. What does Manny feel is a fair deal for him to sign? Right now. Because I am on team Manny.

Good for Manny, he said he wants to stay with the team he contractually can't leave for 3 years. Whats he gonna say? "Get me out of here"

Have the Orioles made any offer to Manny? Have they approached him about signing a contract over multiple years that avoids aribtration? Did they do that with Markakis or Wieters?

It doesn't mean he's staying. For any number of reasons.

But he most definitely said he wants to.

Not to inject reality into the conversation.

You and I know that he would stay if the money was awesome and the terms were favorable. Regardless of who is on the team, to inject more reality.

You and I know that he would stay if the money was awesome and the terms were favorable. Regardless of who is on the team, to inject more reality.

Don't weasel out.

You said he didn't say what he clearly did say.

And you said rep coming, and then didn't rep.

Liar?

Or just mistaken?

Archived