Davis' Mystery Team is ....Nationals? Tigers?

weams

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think Wieters was stupid to take the one-year deal. Davis and Boras would have to be freebasing industrial chemicals to do that. Davis is a year removed from almost not being tendered a contract.

The thing is, wieters is hovering around the midpoint of his into free agency potential value, while Davis is near the top. MW has reasonable upside to counter the risk. Davis has way further to fall w/r/t value and not nearly enough upside to justify forgoing a long term deal of that size.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Let the Nats sign CD.

If they do I will become a new Nats fan and start going to their games and watching as many as I can on TV. That would be a very smart move by the Nat to increase fan support as well as weakening the Orioles in a number of ways obviously! If the Orioles can't retain Davis I actually don't mind this at all for the selfish reason as I love watching Davis hitting homers.

If they do I will become a new Nats fan and start going to their games and watching as many as I can on TV. That would be a very smart move by the Nat to increase fan support as well as weakening the Orioles in a number of ways obviously! If the Orioles can't retain Davis I actually don't mind this at all for the selfish reason as I love watching Davis hitting homers.

The Nationals are a far better team than the Orioles. They will be more exciting to watch regardless. I am still an O's fan but I can't stand watching them miss out on top/decent free agents as well as letting their home grown talent walk.

Seriously? One player goes and your a Nats fan? Come on man.....tell me this a joke. If the O's let Davis walk and then proceed to do nothing of consequence I will lose my mind and be angry as hell, I may boycott or cut back on how much of my money the O's get, the one thing I will never do though is become a Nats fan.

The Nationals are a far better team than the Orioles. They will be more exciting to watch regardless. I am still an O's fan but I can't stand watching them miss out on top/decent free agents as well as letting their home grown talent walk.

They are IMO very impressive in their aggressive moves they make to at least try to improve their team and the opposite of the cheapskate Orioles philosophy. What they do is sort of shove it in the Orioles face that it can be done even by a small market team.

Archived