Dylan Bundy Could Be Wild Card For 2016 Orioles

PressBoxOnline

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think Bundy will have much impact on the 2016 season one way or the other, even assuming he stays healthy all year. I'm just hoping he gets through the season without any major setbacks and throws enough innings where we can consider using him as a starter next year -- though even then, he'll likely be limited in the number of innings he can throw.

I don't think Bundy will have much impact on the 2016 season one way or the other, even assuming he stays healthy all year. I'm just hoping he gets through the season without any major setbacks and throws enough innings where we can consider using him as a starter next year -- though even then, he'll likely be limited in the number of innings he can throw.

Anything is possible but the idea that this kid who has been the pitching equivalent of Samuel L Jackson in the movie Unbreakable is gonna be the wildcard that could put over the top is kinda laughable. Feels like some straw grasping going on.

Bundy has the talent to be difference maker down the road for the O's, just unlikely in 2016. His health will have a lot to say about that, it is also something that cannot be relied on till proven otherwise.

Not sure, if the club's facial hair policy allows full blown beards, I know, they have relaxed it a bit over the years.

Maybe the O's Front Office should spend more time fielding a legit playoff contender, rather than worrying about a freaking facial hair problem.

Archived