Sign Floyd, Lee and.....

Bumps49

I would sign Gavin Floyd and Cliff Lee to ML deals. Give Dexter Fowler 2/25 and find a reasonable dumpster SP like Fister and call it a good off season. Any Thoughts? :)

If you call that a good off season, I'd love to see your definition of a poor off season.

I would sign Gavin Floyd and Cliff Lee to ML deals. Give Dexter Fowler 2/25 and find a reasonable dumpster SP like Fister and call it a good off season. Any Thoughts? :)
I'd sign Floyd and Lee to split contracts and I'd sign Latos to a one ML year deal, Fister wants 3. Fowler costs a pick. Not worth giving up #14.

Reclamation type pitchers aren't going to want to come and pitch here. OPACY is perceived as a hitter's park. Our division is stacked with offense. The only way we're getting a pitcher is on a guaranteed, multi year deal or via trade. Maybe Lee would come here on a 1 year deal.

Santana, Willis, and Jurrjens all did.

He declined because he was still doing long toss, not ready to throw off a mound not that he wasn't interested in the O's.

I asked this in another thread. Why isn't he ready to throw off a mound? He was healthy enough to pitch in September. Did he get hurt again?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived