Davis Signs With Baltimore (7/$161M, incl $42M deferred)

TonySoprano

I think the configuration he will like will be Davis in RF unless we sign someone else. Bucky is all about the defense. I actually like Trumbo but he is way to heavy footed to play the outfield.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You mean the same Bucky who played Cruz in left, Reimold for a few in CF, Davis at third, and who let Reynolds continue to own a glove?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Some perspective here...

<iframe id="twitter-widget-0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" class="twitter-tweet twitter-tweet-rendered" style="position: static; visibility: visible; display: block; width: 500px; height: 181.766px; padding: 0px; border: none; max-width: 100%; min-width: 220px; margin-top: 10px; margin-bottom: 10px;" data-tweet-id="688387617805709312" title="Twitter Tweet"></iframe> <script async="" src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I'm seeking a 10/500 deal.<iframe id="rufous-sandbox" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" style="position: absolute; visibility: hidden; display: none; width: 0px; height: 0px; padding: 0px; border: none;"></iframe>

LOL, I hear you, but I think HE thinks he is all about the defense and that will drive him to play Davis in right unless we get someone else.

Maybe they are planning to stick Alvarez in right and see if he can hit enough. That would be interesting.

I'd be all for that experiment. Hit 300 homers.

I'm seeking a 10/500 deal.<iframe id="rufous-sandbox" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" style="position: absolute; visibility: hidden; display: none; width: 0px; height: 0px; padding: 0px; border: none;"></iframe>

Huh?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL, I hear you, but I think HE thinks he is all about the defense and that will drive him to play Davis in right unless we get someone else.

Maybe they are planning to stick Alvarez in right and see if he can hit enough. That would be interesting.

I think Buck doesn't like having his guys just DH. Maybe he thinks it dulls the edge or something.

So rather then just sticking Davis at DH (which won't happen anyway because $) he will give Trumbo some time at first (which pushes Davis to CO) and CO.

I think Buck doesn't like having his guys just DH. Maybe he thinks it dulls the edge or something.

So rather then just sticking Davis at DH (which won't happen anyway because $) he will give Trumbo some time at first (which pushes Davis to CO) and CO.

Buck said he preferred not to use Trumbo at third on Thursday. Unless necessary.

Archived