April 13th against the Rays

Crazysilver03

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The O's have done a lousy job this season taking advvantage of walks, errors, and bases loaded opportunities. Don't know why, but I wish they would have better at-bats in those situations. Our opponents have certainly taken advantage of free baserunners.

Not sure if I agree. At three and one Nick is in the prime position looking for his pitch; the pitcher just made a great pitcher's pitch at the knees on the corner. Sure it was a fastball, but what was he going to do with it? Huff's pop up was on a fastball I'm sure he was looking for sure. I'll gladly take Nick's patience and pitch recognition to take than Huff's swing at a fastball outta the zone.

...Now that next pitch on the strikeout, whew. No excuse.

I agree it was a decent pitch, but Markakis can go the other way well and should have been looking fastball all the way. A good run producer doesn't take a fastball for a strike on 3-1.

I'm not down on Nick at all, but it was a very bad at bat and shows he still has some ways to before he'll be a true run producer. he just had a bad approach to that at bat..

This guy is terrible. He has robbed Burres three times in three hitters. Ridiculous

We're lucky to be playing away, as Bucknor loves pissing off the crowd, but he's still the worst ump in the game. There are few players that piss me off more.

Archived