April 13th against the Rays

Crazysilver03

Palmer and Hunter are going to kill each other before All-Star break. They blamed the missing audio in the bottom of the first on technical difficulties, but I bet it was turned off because the two Jims were cussing at each other.

"Why don't you tell me how you really feel, you arrogant Pancake-eating %*#@?"

"OK, you silver-haired pipsqueak. Get out of the booth and let me call the game by myself. I forgot more about the game of baseball last night than you've known in your entire life!"

The hockey playoffs can't end soon enough.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Palmer and Hunter are going to kill each other before All-Star break. They blamed the missing audio in the bottom of the first on technical difficulties, but I bet it was turned off because the two Jims were cussing at each other.

"Why don't you tell me how you really feel, you arrogant Pancake-eating %*#@?"

"OK, you silver-haired pipsqueak. Get out of the booth and let me call the game by myself. I forgot more about the game of baseball last night than you've known in your entire life!"

The hockey playoffs can't end soon enough.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who picks up on that. Palmer had his fill of Hunter two seasons ago. He barely contains himself anymore. I'm not sure if the feeling is mutual, but I know Hunter needles Palmer sometimes and Palmer definitely wants nothing of it. It's just a matter of why he's needling Palmer.

Ha, Millar just tried to do the trick that caused the infield fly rule to be created in the first place.

You're quite a few years too late for that, Kev.

Rule 6.05l on that one, not infield fly rule which only applies on loaded bases or a force at third. I know, I know..

Well, the infield fly rule only applies to 1st and 2nd situations. There was just a guy on first. However, it is always within the umpire's discretion to rule a drop as intentional. That may be what you meant. Good thought by Kevin, though.

It is? That's kinda stupid. It should be when anybody is on base.

Oh my god, did you just see Palmer roll his eyes during that pardner/partner exchange? I bet he had no idea the cameras were on them at the time.

With Roberts up, this begins the 3rd time through the batting order for Niemann. Hopefully VaTech's prediction holds true here soon.

With that being said, BRob flies out to right, and Mora flies out to 1st to quickly bring the 5th to an end.

Archived