Rickard?

WarehouseChatter

Rickard has the chance, but its going to happen later, rather than sooner, IMO.

He is going to make the bench as Def sub and pinch runner, again, IMO.

He has the David Lough OF role for now.

Maybe, but if he produces, Buck will play him. Since Fowler screwed us and Kim isn't as good defensively, I definitely could see him being our full time LF.

Likely, no, but Buck won't stop the train.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rickard worked the count full before slapping a single to RF, then stole 2B.

Reimold popped out to shallow CF.

Walker struck out.

Marte struck out.

Interestingly, Rickard, Reimold, Walker, Marte, and D. Alvarez are all in the lineup back-to-back, and yet are all essentially trying to play for the same position on the 25-man.

I thought exact same thing, typical Buck, lol.

Reimold batting .140; Alvarez .140, Geesh.

I think Ricksrd will be OD 4th OF. More playing time will depend on Kim's progress or lack there of.

OR Kim goes down to work on stroke (with his permission) and Reimold sticks around a little longer OR Reimold gets hurt and opens door for someone else.

Rickard worked the count full before slapping a single to RF, then stole 2B.

Reimold popped out to shallow CF.

Walker struck out.

Marte struck out.

Interestingly, Rickard, Reimold, Walker, Marte, and D. Alvarez are all in the lineup back-to-back, and yet are all essentially trying to play for the same position on the 25-man.

Walker isn't going north on this club, he is heading to AAA and get some full time OF play.

Rickard is making this club as the 4th OF and bench depth.

Alvarez is not going to trump Reimold off the roster. IMO

Marte's probably only chance to make the roster, if DD manages to get Kim to AAA.

Walker isn't going north on this club, he is heading to AAA and get some full time OF play.

Rickard is making this club as the 4th OF and bench depth.

Alvarez is not going to trump Reimold off the roster. IMO

Marte's probably only chance to make the roster, if DD manages to get Kim to AAA.

Spot on.

What he said, lol.

Rickard is not David Lough and somehow, some way, Rickard will play. He is too good to just waste away on the bench. People seem to be forgetting that Trumbo is no sure thing for success in right field, either. Rickard is also ahead of Reimold in priority. If he's not, something is wrong because he is clearly better and would fill two needed holes; the leadoff hitter we've been lacking for seven years and an every day outfielder that can play all three positions. Reimold can only play two and can't stay healthy.

Rickard is not David Lough and somehow, some way, Rickard will play. He is too good to just waste away on the bench. People seem to be forgetting that Trumbo is no sure thing for success in right field, either. Rickard is also ahead of Reimold in priority. If he's not, something is wrong because he is clearly better and would fill two needed holes; the leadoff hitter we've been lacking for seven years and an every day outfielder that can play all three positions. Reimold can only play two and can't stay healthy.

You are right but Reimold has naked pics of someone, maybe Brady?:)

Reimold did play some CF last season and in a pinch, he isn't the wiz that Rickard is.

Reimold did play some CF last season and in a pinch, he isn't the wiz that Rickard is.

Yeah, I just mean that Reimold isn't really a legitimate option in center field. He's more of an emergency option. Avery has had a strong spring too and he can play all three OF positions, too. I really think Reimold's time is up especially with what's going on in camp right now.

Yeah, I just mean that Reimold isn't really a legitimate option in center field. He's more of an emergency option. Avery has had a strong spring too and he can play all three OF positions, too. I really think Reimold's time is up especially with what's going on in camp right now.

No clue why they signed him. Pearce made more sense.

The answer is that him and Brady are close. I like Nolan but just think his time has passed. If he goes somewhere else and succeeds, good for him. To me, he isn't anything we don't already have and he is an injury risk.

No clue why they signed him. Pearce made more sense.

The answer is that him and Brady are close. I like Nolan but just think his time has passed. If he goes somewhere else and succeeds, good for him. To me, he isn't anything we don't already have and he is an injury risk.

Agree completely about Reimold. I was pulling for him for so long that I barely even realized he was now in his 30's. I don't know how he managed to get into our hearts without really doing anything, but that's what happened and it's just time to let it go. We need to move on. However, I didn't really like Pearce to repeat either. The odds were that he wouldn't. If only he had the pics Nolan has, huh? :rofl:

Archived