Trumbo's defense & Crush

Rene88

Trumbo's defense in RF is not good. He seems like a winner. Great bat, great guy, great attitude.

However, he is a big liability in RF.

I much rather see Davis out there but not sure with what they are paying Davis, that will happen.

What say you?

Funny when we signed Fowler and had Kim we thought we had OF squared away and now we are back to lots of ? marks, at least defensively.

Do you think Davis will see play in the OF?

Will they go with Trumbo do or die?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Trumbo's defense in RF is not good. He seems like a winner. Great bat, great guy, great attitude.

However, he is a big liability in RF.

I much rather see Davis out there but not sure with what they are paying Davis, that will happen.

What say you?

Funny when we signed Fowler and had Kim we thought we had OF squared away and now we are back to lots of ? marks, at least defensively.

Do you think Davis will see play in the OF?

Will they go with Trumbo do or die?

No he isn't.

I'm comfortable with Trumbo defensively. I like his bat. I feel good about the acquisition.

To be clear, I like him and I like what he brings but his defense is a big question.

Not just my opinion.

You checked with Tony, I saw.

You thought Kim would be fine too. We are all entitled to our opinions. I think Davis would be an upgrade out there. I am just worried about him getting hurt out there.

You thought Kim would be fine too. We are all entitled to our opinions. I think Davis would be a huge upgrade out there. I am just worried about him getting hurt out there.

Well, I like his opinion.

You thought Kim would be fine too. We are all entitled to our opinions. I think Davis would be a huge upgrade out there. I am just worried about him getting hurt out there.

I did think Kim would be ok. But that was not based on much in the way of data. Or visuals. I try to be hopeful. The Trumbo thing is not a thing though.

Tony is not the only person that has reinforced my opinion on Trumbo. I'm not convinced that Davis is any better.

I don't need to ask. I am just basing my opinion from watching the two play. I strongly believe Davis is better. How much better? Could be marginal, not sure.

Did you see his reaction on that liner to him earlier in the game? Nick easily has that. I think Davis would have had that.

Archived