Trade Chips-At the Deadlline

Bahama O's Fan

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can we trade Rickard' date=' with him being a Rule V?[/quote']

You can trade him today. The other team can not send him down. In July, a team only needs to protect him through August. September expansion takes care of the rest.

The chips would be... Bundy, Walker, Mancini, Hess, Drake, Rickard, Pena.

Please DD don't trade Mancini

I have this recurring nightmare that the O's trade Mancini and in two years have to DFA Chris Davis still owing over 100 million dollars

as Mancini hits 35 HRs for someone while be paid 600K

Please DD don't trade Mancini

I have this recurring nightmare that the O's trade Mancini and in two years have to DFA Chris Davis still owing over 100 million dollars

as Mancini hits 35 HRs for someone while be paid 600K

LG LEVEL G AB R H TB 2B 3B HR RBI BB IBB SO SB CS AVG OBP SLG OPS GO/AO

2 teams - Minors 50 191 41 59 104 13 1 10 41 23 1 53 4 0 .309 .389 .545 .933 -

................ AAA 96 360 70 102 182 21 1 19 41 54 5 108 7 2 .283 .378 .506 .884

Like this legendary star.

The bigger question should be what will this team need. If Hardy comes back the only position I see the team needing is a lefty reliever unles Brian gets going. Sure starting pitching but with the prospects we have I don't see getting much of an upgrade.

The bigger question should be what will this team need. If Hardy comes back the only position I see the team needing is a lefty reliever unles Brian gets going. Sure starting pitching but with the prospects we have I don't see getting much of an upgrade.

Could one of our righty relievers get us a lefty reliever?

Archived