What changes would you make if you were king for a day?

Rene88

Heard Norfolk Tides announcers today speculate A Perez is close to passing Pena as 3rd catcher if they needed someone because of his bat. I doubt they would risk losing Pena but what do you think of Perez Weams?

Stats indicate that Perez is hitting but can't throw.

Pena has a great arm but can't hit.

Sisco can hit for average and throw but is very young. May need more experience to handle a MLB pitching staff.

Have not seen any of these three catchers so would love more input from those who have.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You can do anything unless you are deposed. Don't expect a pleasant retirement after the palace coups though.

Then I'd move the manufacturing of baseballs to the US and pay a good wage so additional profits from a limited payroll are not just pocketed by the owners.

I'd probably still be murdered in my sleep by a roid raging Ortiz but maybe bring some good for the game and the fans.

Then I'd move the manufacturing of baseballs to the US and pay a good wage so additional profits from a limited payroll are not just pocketed by the owners.

I'd probably still be murdered in my sleep by a roid raging Ortiz but maybe bring some good for the game and the fans.

We would appreciate your sacrifice.

david-ortiz-erupts-demolishes-a-dugout-phone-in-a-frightening-display-of-anger.jpg

If I were king for a day, my first act would be to make myself king in perpetuity.

Wishing for infinite wishes is always cheating, no?

Anyway, I'd put Hawk Harrelson on a rocket bound for the surface of the sun and call it a day.

Archived