Orioles Promote Tolliver

wildcard

Your talking about the Anthony Rendon that finished #5 in the 2014 MVP voting?

He was an all star, just not at the all star game

Absurd Nationals hate. Despite he goes to Senators games, he is a traitor:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Absurd Nationals hate. Despite he goes to Senators games, he is a traitor:)

He was on my fantasy team last year. A real let down from the hype. Tolliver though. It's his day.

<iframe src='http://www.milb.com/shared/video/embed/embed.html?content_id=711265283&width=400&height=224&property=milb' width='400' height='224' frameborder='0'>Your browser does not support iframes.</iframe>

FYI: Andy Oliver started for Norfolk tonight and has looked good. 5 innings, 1 run and an ERA still of 1. Kinda surprised Tolliver got the call over him but agreed nice story.

whatever happened to Chaz Roe and Oliver Drake? I thought both of them were better last year than Matusz?

There are like no left handers on the Orioles. Other than that guy mandated to pitch with a lead of three or less in the ninth inning only. So.

whatever happened to Chaz Roe and Oliver Drake? I thought both of them were better last year than Matusz?

I have been pounding the table on Drake since the Matusz deal announced. He is very effective vs lefties.

Roe got off to a slow start but has been good as of late from what I have seen.

There are like no left handers on the Orioles. Other than that guy mandated to pitch with a lead of three or less in the ninth inning only. So.

Sigh...who cares if they get out lefties?

I think he's here as a placeholder until Duensing is available. Either way, good for the young man. He's been around a long time and even if it's for a few days he can say he was in the big leagues.

Don't get me wrong though, when he's on he'll be able to get major leaguers out. His problem has always been consistency of stuff.

Duensing will earn $1 million if he makes O's roster, sounds like he is the guy indeed. I know it's not a ton, but prob right. He had a nice debut tonight.

Here's the link with the $1 million info:

http://m.masn.mobi/steve-melewski/2016/05/dan-duquette-talks-about-the-three-pitchers-the-orioles-added-monday.html

Great start Tolliver. Welcome to the bigs.

That was a nice story they told about him getting called up.

Rookies getting called up is one the pure things in baseball that everyone agrees is great to watch.

He looked nervous, understandably so.

Great start Tolliver. Welcome to the bigs.

That was a nice story they told about him getting called up.

Rookies getting called up is one the pure things in baseball that everyone agrees is great to watch.

He looked nervous, understandably so.

96 so that's good.

Archived