May Wrap-Up: Who Were The Orioles' Biggest Stars And Disappointments?

PressBoxOnline

Is there some level of concern in regards to Bundy? My instinct is that he is being a bit cautious (as he probably should be) and not going all out pitch to pitch. I'm hoping by the second half he will be confident in his arm and start to let loose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Manny is a no brainer, but for me the biggest surprise is Kim. He looks like the professional hitter and fundamentally sound player he was billed to be. I am especially pleased with his base running. I'm not disappointed in Bundy so far. He should be pitching at AA/AAA but he's holding his own and learning at the ML level.

Is there some level of concern in regards to Bundy? My instinct is that he is being a bit cautious (as he probably should be) and not going all out pitch to pitch. I'm hoping by the second half he will be confident in his arm and start to let loose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think its MPH, as much as movement.

Bundy early in 2016 and in 2015, had above average movement on his fastball.

It is there right now.

Manny is a no brainer, but for me the biggest surprise is Kim. He looks like the professional hitter and fundamentally sound player he was billed to be. I am especially pleased with his base running. I'm not disappointed in Bundy so far. He should be pitching at AA/AAA but he's holding his own and learning at the ML level.

I go along with you on Kim.

I don't think its MPH, as much as movement.

Bundy early in 2016 and in 2015, had above average movement on his fastball.

It is there right now.

I was actually thinking the same re: fastball movement earlier this year. Definitely thought it looked more alive in the beginning.

Archived