Chris Davis out of the lineup

weams

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Day off? Injury? Brawl related?

I doubt day off with a righty in there. I suggested a day off on Monday with Duffy who is very tough on lefties. He must not have been too hurt though because the net about he homered and I think next at bat he hit a fly out to the wall.

I'm hoping we found out the suspensions and we are choosing him to sit out his one game tonight. Maybe there are multiple suspensions and we are staggering them.

On the other side he could have jammed his shoulder or something when he dove on the pile to protect Machado. Perez is a big guy and had gear on. He could have easily dropped a knee somewhere on a few people.

I doubt day off with a righty in there. I suggested a day off on Monday with Duffy who is very tough on lefties. He must not have been too hurt though because the net about he homered and I think next at bat he hit a fly out to the wall.

Volquez has minor reverse splits of late, looks a little tougher on lefties.

I don't see how he could be suspended for simply trying to protect his team mate, he wasn't throwing punches. If they didn't get ejected they're not getting suspended.

Maybe Buck is protecting CD in case the Royals want to escalate this even further.

Archived