Mat Latos DFA'd

bpilktree

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So, after selling a pick to save money, you turn around and give it to him?

Whoa, there! Just giving you the information. But now that I think about it he does have six wins. Gausman doesn't have any wins. So, he'd slot as the Orioles number two, no?

If Latos sucked pitching to the same teams that we have played, how would he make us better!

I was mocking the fact he's 6-2 on the year. Nothing else looks very good except his record, but some people go on and on about pitching wins.

I said I did not want Fister. I was Wrong.

I wanted Latos I was wrong. In all fairness. Also, Fister would never have come to Baltimore on a one year make good deal, so it's kinda moot.

You'll be right about Fister before all is said and done. Unsustainable .254 BABIP, 4.75 FIP, 5.6 k/9 rate - the regression fairy is coming for Fister and coming soon.

You'll be right about Fister before all is said and done. Unsustainable .254 BABIP, 4.75 FIP, 5.6 k/9 rate - the regression fairy is coming for Fister and coming soon.

Is he coming for Rickard and Trumbo? I hope he has lots of work before he finds them.....:laughlol:

Is he coming for Rickard and Trumbo? I hope he has lots of work before he finds them.....:laughlol:

It already got to Rickard. Can it get to him anymore on the bench?

If our rotation is Tillman, Gausman,Wilson, Wright, Gallardo. I don't see who Latos is that much better than. I'd rather give Despaigne a shot over him. Same thing with the trade market for the moment.

It already got to Rickard. Can it get to him anymore on the bench?

If our rotation is Tillman, Gausman,Wilson, Wright, Gallardo. I don't see who Latos is that much better than. I'd rather give Despaigne a shot over him. Same thing with the trade market for the moment.

Rickard is playing, he is platooning, and playing against LHP.

Archived