Brad Brach Will Skip Trip to Texas

OFFNY

o

Not surprising, considering that he just pitched in back-to-back games on Saturday and Sunday (the latter game of which he threw 33 pitches in), 3 times in the last 4 days (he also pitched on Thursday against the Red Sox), and that the Orioles will only play only one game in Arlington before returning to Maryland.

With Manny Machado on suspension, the Orioles will essentially be playing with a 23-man roster tonight.

Orioles One and Done Tonight in Texas

(By Roch Kubatko)

http://www.masnsports.com/school-of-roch/2016/06/orioles-one-and-done-tonight-in-texas.html

I'd hope they leave Wilson back too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We may only have 20 guys on the roster for the game tonight. No Manny, No Brach, doubt Wilson makes trip and Tilman I don't know if anyone else might miss as well.

o

Not surprising, considering that he just pitched in back-to-back games on Saturday and Sunday (the latter game of which he threw 33 pitches in), 3 times in the last 4 days (he also pitched on Thursday against the Red Sox), and that the Orioles will only play only one game in Arlington before returning to Maryland.

With Manny Machado on suspension, the Orioles will essentially be playing with a 23-man roster tonight.

Orioles One and Done Tonight in Texas

(By Roch Kubatko)

http://www.masnsports.com/school-of-roch/2016/06/orioles-one-and-done-tonight-in-texas.html

Roch just cracks me up sometimes: "I also remember infielder Luis Lopez yelling at the media - which consisted of me and maybe one other person - to get out of the clubhouse if we were just going to stand around. Because Luis Lopez should be mouthing off."

Roch just cracks me up sometimes: "I also remember infielder Luis Lopez yelling at the media - which consisted of me and maybe one other person - to get out of the clubhouse if we were just going to stand around. Because Luis Lopez should be mouthing off."

That was funny! I don't even remember who Luis Lopez was. :P

Archived