Would you trade for Andrew Miller again

atomic

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Cubs are 48-26. 22 games over .500. San Fran is 49-28. San Fran is scoring 1/2 run less per game and allowing a 1/2 run more per game than the Cubs. :shrug:

Texas is 49-27. So 22 games over. Their pitching is allowing over a run more per game and offense scoring nearly 1/2 run less.

I don't know...I just think the Cubs are other-worldly this year.

The Cubs are best team when healthy their outfield a mess right now and Arizona was a bit banged up lately.

The Cubs are 48-26. 22 games over .500. San Fran is 49-28. San Fran is scoring 1/2 run less per game and allowing a 1/2 run more per game than the Cubs. :shrug:

Texas is 49-27. So 22 games over. Their pitching is allowing over a run more per game and offense scoring nearly 1/2 run less.

I don't know...I just think the Cubs are other-worldly this year.

They also play in a real weak division this season. Pitt, Mil, and Cin are not good teams at all and St Louis is a fringe team this year.

They also play in a real weak division this season. Pitt, Mil, and Cin are not good teams at all and St Louis is a fringe team this year.

Disagree strongly that St. Louis is a fringe team. Best offense in the NL with an average pitching staff will take you places.

Not much excess value on that contract. Word is the Yanks tried to move him during the offseason.

I think an ERod type gets it done again.

Of course the Red Sox were very high on ERod.

Any chance Givens would get it done? Not advocating for the trade, but just wondering how that trade makes sense for both sides.

Not much excess value on that contract. Word is the Yanks tried to move him during the offseason.

I think an ERod type gets it done again.

Of course the Red Sox were very high on ERod.

The price is a lot higher this time around. Just as an example, they're asking the Cubs for Kyle Schwarber which is just plain nuts.

Yes, absolutely. Still need starting pitching but Miller is great and our bullpen is an injury or two away from being shaky. That, and it could get burned out and tired. If we are going to make a run, make it now and add talent wherever we can, especially on the pitching side.

Archived