Would you trade for Andrew Miller again

atomic

They should trade for Miller then!

If the cost wasn't as stupid as it is, I'm sure they'd love to. As is I'm expecting one of Chapman,Doolittle,W.Smith or Abad and another reliever to be acquired. They also supposedly want another starter, but I'm not sure why.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If the cost wasn't as stupid as it is, I'm sure they'd love to. As is I'm expecting one of Chapman,Doolittle,W.Smith or Abad and another reliever to be acquired. They also supposedly want another starter, but I'm not sure why.

Concerns about Lackey and Hammel. They are living in borrowed statistical aberrations.

Concerns about Lackey and Hammel. They are living in borrowed statistical aberrations.

Lackey I'm not so concerned with, but yeah Hammel is a sham. He'll kill it until July at which point some leg injury will make him useless throughout the rest of the year. I'd love to see what he could do in the pen, but I think he'd whine to the papers about it.

Lackey I'm not so concerned with, but yeah Hammel is a sham. He'll kill it until July at which point some leg injury will make him useless throughout the rest of the year. I'd love to see what he could do in the pen, but I think he'd whine to the papers about it.

I'm concerned with any 38 year old pitcher against better offenses.

We shouldn't go after Miller, but I'm compelled to whine that we really should have traded for Norris. He would have cost a mediocre prospect, and his salary's very cheap.

And of course, he had a stellar game for the Dodgers the other day. :cussing:

We shouldn't go after Miller, but I'm compelled to whine that we really should have traded for Norris. He would have cost a mediocre prospect, and his salary's very cheap.

And of course, he had a stellar game for the Dodgers the other day. :cussing:

Do you think he still loved us after we hated him so?

Archived