2016 All-Star Game Thread

OFFNY

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply
o

I remember the smile on Don Aase's face right after he induced the double-play ground ball to end the 1986 All-Star game, which enabled the American League to barely hang on for a 3-2 victory.

Vuja De !!!

I remember the smile on Don Aase's face right after he induced the double-play ground ball to end the 1986 All-Star game, which enabled the American League to barely hang on for a 3-2 victory.

Vuja De !!!

ooooooooo 1986 oooooooooooooooo),OOOOOOOOOOOO 2016

oooooo d7b213bc_davis.jpgooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOO 3d191eb7_mlbam.jpg

Let's hope it dosen't take another 30 years for another one. :):D

And let's hope that Zach Britton doesn't strain his back lifting up his kid next month, is unavailable to save a game, we lose the game despite hitting two grand slams, go into a complete 2.5 season tailspin that culminates with us having the worst season record of any team in 20+ years and the worst season opening losing streak in the history of baseball.

Because that would REALLY suck, believe me.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

And let's hope that Zach Britton doesn't strain his back lifting up his kid next month, is unavailable to save a game, we lose the game despite hitting two grand slams, go into a complete 2.5 season tailspin that culminates with us having the worst season record of any team in 20+ years and the worst season opening losing streak in the history of baseball.

Because that would REALLY suck, believe me.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Wait, didn't that already happen when we were facing the Royals one year?

Archived