at. YANKEES, 7/19

Sessh

It's almost like to get all those home runs, you have to compromise somewhere and give up something. I'm guessing that there aren't too many power hitters that would satisfy you. Those that exist probably make a fortune.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, they comprise something. It's called strikeouts. But they also usually draw a lot of walks as well. This team doesn't draw walks especially with Kim out of the lineup.

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes, they comprise something. It's called strikeouts. But they also usually draw a lot of walks as well. This team doesn't draw walks especially with Kim out of the lineup.

We are about the same middle of the pack in both strikeouts and walks.

They're not falling off, they're just in another slump. It happened in May, too. It's what this team is. Feast or famine.

Yeah happens to every team. The Giants were the toast of the town around all star break as best team since then swept by Padres and can't score. Cubs most assume best team were 15 out of 20.

If they snap out of it soon and have another run like they did in June, we'll be just fine.

The offense will score so not real worried and even more in loss yesterday the fact Gausman pitched well makes me feel better.

Archived