vs. RANGERS, 8/02

OFFNY

Did they mention when Pearce has or when he'll join the team?

They made the two roster moves today (Wilson and Despaigne) so I assume he is there. Otherwise you keep one of the pitchers until he shows up.

Odd they haven't had a shot of either new acquisition in the dugout. MASN dropped the ball.

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WTH is going on out there??? Sitting in stands and Gameday shows a guy on first with an on field delay???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ball that got away bounced on the ground following swing, hit the batters foot, causing it to skip away from Matt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Dylan Bundy's last 10 outings: 35.1 IP, 24 H, 9 BB, 43 K, 1.78 ERA, 0.93 WHIP. Is that good? <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Orioles?src=hash">#Orioles</a></p>— Eddie Matz (@ESPNeddiematz) <a href="

">August 3, 2016</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

The head ump said "You want to challenge if he was hit by pitch?" Sounds like Buck is challenging that he was hit by the pitch, not that its a dead ball.

I think this might stand, because technically its not a HBP and they cannot overturn the dead ball, even though its clear as day.

Archived