Bwahahaha!

Frobby

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really love how Bundy quickly adjusted to a fastball/changeup approach. Not relying on the cutter has made him a better pitcher. Being able to make this adjustment shows tremendous poise beyond his years. Oh and the curve is still a hammer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He certainly looks like the real deal to me if he remains healthy. He has what Gausman lacks in better command and three pitches to chose from. Not to mention superb poise for a relatively inexperienced major league pitcher. Gotta love watching this young man on the mound! Bulldog is an apt word to describe him!

Comparing Bundy to Gausman is interesting. I think Gausman has better pure stuff. However his command is less consistent and it appears he doesn't know how to use his tools like Bundy does.

I agree the radar gun does not tell us everything. Darvish last night was blowing 92 by guys last night just like Bundy. Gausman at 96 doesn't get the same result. Release point? Sequencing? I don't know. His wind up looks deceiving but maybe it's not. He is tall but maybe his extension towards the plate isn't great.

I sure hope he can figure it out because the stuff is there.

Comparing Bundy to Gausman is interesting. I think Gausman has better pure stuff. However his command is less consistent and it appears he doesn't know how to use his tools like Bundy does.

I agree the radar gun does not tell us everything. Darvish last night was blowing 92 by guys last night just like Bundy. Gausman at 96 doesn't get the same result. Release point? Sequencing? I don't know. His wind up looks deceiving but maybe it's not. He is tall but maybe his extension towards the plate isn't great.

I sure hope he can figure it out because the stuff is there.

The one thing the radar gun can't tell us, how much vertical or horizontal movement is on the fastball.

If it's flat with not much movement, professional hitters are going to be able to turn on it.

The one thing the radar gun can't tell us, how much vertical or horizontal movement is on the fastball.

If it's flat with not much movement, professional hitters are going to be able to turn on it.

Tommy hunter, being a wonderful example.

With Bundy throwing superb and Tilly having a great year, what a knockout duo those are. Who the hell cares who is #1 or #2 with those 2, either is going to eat you up.

Honestly, our rotation is looking fairly respectable at the moment.

1/2: Tillman/Bundy

3: Gausman

4/5: Gallardo/Miley

Archived