Hangout Night 5/17

GotNitro

Don't forget GotNitro is right underneath you guys in section 84. Don't drop anything heavy! :)

How will we know you amongst all of those Sawx fans? :eektf: Will you be at Edgars? :new_beer:

Bring the fam to Ed's!

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys-

Here's an update from the O's. Dan Stahl will be taking this over from the departing Paul Stefano. You can reach him at 410-547-6239.

This offer can be purchased at the box office as well, but the preference is that you get them by calling ahead first. I've been assured that iff someone shows up the day of the game, they will not be turned away—the O's will find a way to accommodate you at the price they promised.

How will we know you amongst all of those Sawx fans? :eektf: Will you be at Edgars? :new_beer:

Bring the fam to Ed's!

If there are sox fans, they are greatly confused as to what game they are at! :) I don't know If I will make Edgar's this time, we are taking the ballpark tour at 11, then going to the aquarium and to see the ships and whatnot. If we have time we will stop in, but it may be kinda tight this time.

If there are sox fans, they are greatly confused as to what game they are at! :) I don't know If I will make Edgar's this time, we are taking the ballpark tour at 11, then going to the aquarium and to see the ships and whatnot. If we have time we will stop in, but it may be kinda tight this time.

Look at it this way: Edgars is on the way from the Aquarium, so unless you spend like, 5 hours or so there, you'll at least pass by on the way to the park while we're there. ;)

I'll chip in $2 but he better bring the camera and act as official photographer of the latest OH night (since we can never drag Moose Milligan to one of these! :P .... and JustD better put the camera down and watch the game more carefully.).

I'll chip in my $2 just so I don't have to even <i>think</i> about the camera! After getting hit by two different foul balls in the same game while sitting in two separate sections, I don't wanna be distracted for even a second.....Oh, wait, bobmc is gonna be there :D

I'll chip in my $2 just so I don't have to even <i>think</i> about the camera! After getting hit by two different foul balls in the same game while sitting in two separate sections, I don't wanna be distracted for even a second.....Oh, wait, bobmc is gonna be there :D

We're playing the Nats...not the NY Knights. And even then, I'm not sure Roy Hobbs could even put one up in 384.

Opposite field no less.

Roy Hobbs could put a ball where ever he wanted to, remember? ;)

Man, I don't care how much more unrealistic it would have been (or how much it changed the ending of the book)...the last homer that breaks the lights should have been shown as being opposite field.

Hey guys-

Here's an update from the O's. Dan Stahl will be taking this over from the departing Paul Stefano. You can reach him at 410-547-6239.

This offer can be purchased at the box office as well, but the preference is that you get them by calling ahead first. I've been assured that iff someone shows up the day of the game, they will not be turned away—the O's will find a way to accommodate you at the price they promised.

Another thing, if you leave the tickets at will call, make sure you mention either Paul's (or I suppose Dan's) name at the box, or Orioles Hangout or something. I don't know if others had this problem, but they couldn't find my tickets in the system just from my credit card at the last Hangout game until I said they were through Paul Stefano.

Archived