Nine Regular Season Games Left

Bahama O's Fan

7-2 should get us in. That's what I have my sights set on now. Get all 3 from Arizona and then take 2 out of 3 in the last two series. I'm a Yankees (vs Toronto) and Royals (vs Detroit) fan for the weekend. Gross - I'll need a long shower every night - but it's gotta be done. If we handle Arizona like we should - we don't even need that much help - just a little - and things will be looking up again.

7-2 should get us in. That's what I have my sights set on now. Get all 3 from Arizona and then take 2 out of 3 in the last two series. I'm a Yankees (vs Toronto) and Royals (vs Detroit) fan for the weekend. Gross - I'll need a long shower every night - but it's gotta be done. If we handle Arizona like we should - we don't even need that much help - just a little - and things will be looking up again.

I wouldn't want to count on a sweep of the Arizona series or going 7-2. I think 6-3 will be enough. Still not an easy task.

I said weeks ago, no playoffs and 85 wins. Our top two pitchers are hurt and our third best is drained. We would get destroyed in Toronto in a wild card game.

That's really dumb thing to say honestly. ANYTHING can happen in one game. We could hit 6 homeruns and win 13-7. I'm more worried about what we can do to get there then getting destroyed if we do. Remember when we beat the Rangers and Yu Darvish with the great Joe Saunders on the mound? Oh, I do too.

I said weeks ago, no playoffs and 85 wins. Our top two pitchers are hurt and our third best is drained. We would get destroyed in Toronto in a wild card game.

Yes you did. I do wish fans like you had a passion for the O's and weren't so ready to throw in the towel.

There's a certain delicious irony that our season likely hinges on Gallardo tonight and Miley tomorrow. I hated both moves from Day 1 and have been vocally critical of both acquisitions. Both have been flat out terrible. Now, with the playoffs hanging in the balance - they each get a chance to sing their redemption songs. We absolutely need to win these first 2 Arizona games - and both of those guys have to throw well enough to give us a chance to do so. The team has to be a little down after the debacle of the Boston series - but 2 wins the next 2 days and we're right back in business. I'm hoping Gallardo and Miley rise to the occasion - they have a chance to conjure some Orioles Magic - time for them to go out and get it done.

Archived