Yeah, Buck Screwed Up, But It Was The Hitting That Lost This Game.

ORIOLE33

I'm glad you could fall asleep because I sure as hell couldn't. Rather lose 9-2.

Yep, same here. I just kept replaying everything in my head all night. Slept about 2-3 hours then up for work... life of sports fans.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Josh Reddick, Yoenis Cespedes (opt out), Jay Bruce (Club option), Michael Saunders. I want Reddick, but would be ok with Cespedes and Saunders. Best catchers on the market are Wieters and Ramos. So do we want to pay Ramos until Sisco is ready, or do we promote him now and let him learn at this level.

http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2015/03/2016-17-mlb-free-agents.html

Wieters will sign with us. Probably a 3 year deal. We'll QO Trumbo. Any additions will be Bourn like. No big money will be spent. Maybe we can trade one of our crappy SP.

Wieters will sign with us. Probably a 3 year deal. We'll QO Trumbo. Any additions will be Bourn like. No big money will be spent. Maybe we can trade one of our crappy SP.

I think we keep him for either a year or two. I'd insult him with a low ball deal and go for Ramos and then bring Sisco up to be the backup instead of Joseph

I'm glad you could fall asleep because I sure as hell couldn't. Rather lose 9-2.

Up since 6AM, longest day ever, so much emotionally invested. I was done. I hit the pillow and it was as final as the EE bomb. I also lifted four 200+ pound strangers after the Trumbomb and attempted to hoist a 300 pound individual, so I was physically drained as well.

I was hoping we'd run into one and get a solo HR. That was our only chance.

Yeah, but then we'd need that to happen another 11 times.

Josh Reddick, Yoenis Cespedes (opt out), Jay Bruce (Club option), Michael Saunders. I want Reddick, but would be ok with Cespedes and Saunders. Best catchers on the market are Wieters and Ramos. So do we want to pay Ramos until Sisco is ready, or do we promote him now and let him learn at this level.

http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2015/03/2016-17-mlb-free-agents.html

I don't get the love affair with Reddick he is an average player that doesn't have speed and is really not an on base3 guy as well. He was pretty good this year but his career is Adam Jones like .316. We need a guy that can get on base and hit at the top of the order not another bottom third or the lineup hitter with low on base numbers.

I don't get the love affair with Reddick he is an average player that doesn't have speed and is really not an on base3 guy as well. He was pretty good this year but his career is Adam Jones like .316. We need a guy that can get on base and hit at the top of the order not another bottom third or the lineup hitter with low on base numbers.

I'd wait and see if Dexter Fowler resigns with the Cubs. If he doesn't, go for him

I think we keep him for either a year or two. I'd insult him with a low ball deal and go for Ramos and then bring Sisco up to be the backup instead of Joseph

Ramos will be out for a few months to start the year. We just need someone that can hold down the fort til Sisco is ready in middle of the year.

I'd wait and see if Dexter Fowler resigns with the Cubs. If he doesn't, go for him

That would be lovely, but I think they were stung so bad in that negotiation, they'll never revisit that. Saw some friends on social media were trying to console one another after the O's loss and saying "Go Cubbies". Not me. As long as Fowler's on that team (may be gone next year since it's a one year deal), they're tainted for me. I wish their fans luck like all my baseball following friends, but I only have love for my O's.

That would be lovely, but I think they were stung so bad in that negotiation, they'll never revisit that. Saw some friends on social media were trying to console one another after the O's loss and saying "Go Cubbies". Not me. As long as Fowler's on that team (may be gone next year since it's a one year deal), they're tainted for me. I wish their fans luck like all my baseball following friends, but I only have love for my O's.

I'm not rooting for the Cubs because I saw the red sox fanbase go full retard after they won their WS, and it would be way worse if the Cubs won it.

Archived